Sunday, April 3, 2016

LEGO Van And Caravan Reveiw

Alright LEGO fans I am back again with another review this time It will be set number 601117 and is called Van and Caravan which basically means van pulling a camper. This set contains 250 pieces and sells for $19.99 USD. You get two minifigures and a dog in this set they are. Both pretty decent normal figs but are good for my city as just normal people. With that out of the way lets get into the build the minivan is good because it can fit two mini figs and a dog  but I bet you could modify it to fit three mini figs. Another thing I like about the van is that it has a dash board in front of the steering wheel. The camper I also like with its bed and coffee maker. Well that's it for this post Lego fans catch y'all later. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment