Friday, January 8, 2016

Lego 2016 Creator Corner Deli

Lego 2016 creator Corner Deli
This is my most wanted set of 2016 and is on my top ten list of favorite Lego sets. It has 467 pieces and sells for $39.99. It is also set number 31050. It is a three in one set but I only built the deli because it is the biggest and the most advanced build. The two mini figs in this set are nice but I especially like the boy because he has a new print with ketchup and Mustard stains on his torso. The overall build is as I said earlier one of my favorites. The cheese burger sign and the balcony really add up to making this set amazing. The inside has a cash register and a nice looking grill. The second floor has a brick built chair and a table. In the end I recommend this set to any Lego fan.
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Just ordered this set myself coming tomorrow. Nice blog too by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you fucking BLIND? this blog is trash.

      Delete
    2. Wtf is wrong with you lmao, haven’t looked at this blog in years but wow you have problems!

      Delete