Sunday, January 24, 2016

Ambulance plane reveiw

This is set number 60116 and contains 183 pieces. It costs $20 in the U.S and is recommended for ages 5-12. It contains three minifigures they are doctor, pilot, and motorcyclist. The motorcycle is good because you get it in lime green which I like a lot. The plane is bigger than I thought but not huge. As you may notice their are a lot of stickers in this set which is fine for me but I know some people hate stickers. The propeller and engine area has a lot more detail than you would think for such a small thing. On both of the beams that go back small wing their is a green or red light. The inside has room for all three minifigures in this set and also has a control panel. Another thing to note is that this thing is really durable and the only thing that comes of when I dropped/fly it is the canopy section. So in the end I really like this set and I think that the price is great for what you get.
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: