Saturday, January 16, 2016

Lego City Crooks Island Set Reveiw

I am sorry that I have not posted in a few days but now I am back on and posting. This is set number 60131 and contains 244 pieces. I also bought it from Lego.com for 29.99 which I think is a great deal. There are three minifigures in this set and they are two crooks and a police helicopter pilot. Now lets move on to the main focus of the set which is the hideout. The outside features a little pier a boat garage with launch feature and a B.U.R.P or big ugly rock piece. The inside has a small table with a coffee maker and a clock. On the other side it has a wanted poster and a fire place. The bad guy boat is small and simple. The helicopter though is my favorite part of the set it is bigger than the one that came with the 2014 police station. In the end I really like this set and it was my second favorite par t of my most recent haul.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment