Friday, January 1, 2016

Lego Creator Changing Seasons Set Review

Lego Creator Changing seasons set Review
Alright guys here is one of my last Sets that I got for Christmas this year.  it comes with 536 pieces and sells for $49.99. It is also set number 31038.  It also comes with two mini figs. On the outside the overall house is pretty good my favorite part about the outside is the awesome grill that uses a light brick. Also included in the front is a pretty nice pool complete with a diving board and a basketball net. You can also attach a tree to the front of the swimming pool. The inside is not my favorite but does include a chair, a lamp, and a ladder. The mini figs are normal and don't have any new prints that I am aware of. There is also a small car that will be a good edition to my LEGO city. So in the end I like this set and also I just did an order for four brand new Lego sets for 2016!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment