Monday, June 13, 2016

Star wars final duel 1 set reveiw

Alright every one I'm back with another post and I know its been a while since my last post but now I am really going to try and post 1 or 2 times a week. But anyway today I am going to talk about set number 7200 final duel 1 it was released in  2002 and is one of my oldest Lego sets. Being from 2002 it was only made three years after Lego star wars started in 1999. It has only 29 pieces and sold for $7. I bought this set at a garage sale for 15 dollars but got all except one piece but I did get the box in  good condition these days this set goes for around $20 on brick link or eBay used. It comes with two minifigures which are palpatine and Darth Vader and speaking of minifigures this is the only set with a yellow skin colored Palatine. The build itself is pretty plane but does use the tie fighter piece as the death star twos window. In the end I do not recommend this set to anyone and give it a 4.5\10.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment