Saturday, July 30, 2016

Lego Adventure veichles Reveiw

Alright guys finishing up all the sets from my last haul I am reviewing set number 31037 adventure vehicles. This set comes with 282 pieces and I bought it at the Lego store for $24.99. But with that out the way lets get into the review. I got this set because I love Jeeps and I thought that once I review it I could modify it a little and it could look exactly like a Jeep wrangler. Most of the car is pretty cool but one thing that bugs me is that the winch although it looks really cool it doesn't work very well because of all the sharp corners the string goes around. But other than that the car looks pretty cool and is the perfect set to build a really cool jeep from. And finally you could fit a minifigure in there but it would look really weird in my Lego city so that's it and see you all in the next post.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment