Friday, November 13, 2015

    Lego Chicago Cubs office building skyscraper 
      
      So far I have only built two floors for what I am hoping to be a seven or eight story building. If it does reach seven stories tall it would be my tallest MOC yet. It would be around 21 inches and 3 inches per level. I am predicting to use over 1,176 Lego bricks. Any way in the interior of the first level we have a desk with a worker at it and a couple of waiting chairs. Although I still need to get tiles for the interior from pick a brick and brick link. On the outside of the first floor there is a side walk that I still need to finish and a garbage can. On the second floor there is a food court with a taco place and three chairs. The windows on this one is a very weird combination of different windows. Check back later for more posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment