Saturday, November 28, 2015

                   Lego speed boat MOC
This boat I built a while ago to go in my city which I will be updating you on shortly. This boat uses a frame from a set that I got a while ago. Anyway in this boat I tried to stick with a mostly black and yellow color. As you may notice there is a ton of white grill pieces on this boat. I did that because I did not want to have any of the white studs showing. In the drivers section there are two chairs with a steering wheel and of course a coffee mug because Lego loves coffee. Behind that I put in a small weird looking engine. I also used a lot of black tiles behind the engine. By the way there is only two days left to vote for which MOC you would like me to make, check back later for more.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment