Monday, November 30, 2015

                 Lego Police Boat MOC
Alright guys the poll for which MOC you wanted me to build just ended today. So I got out some bricks and built this speedy looking police boat. If you have seen the photos of upcoming sets for 2016 this look pretty similar to the big police boat. In the near future when it comes out that will be the first 2016 set I get. I will also most likely be doing a comparison post between them. But any way here is my boat. On this boat I tried to stick with police colors like red and blue with other parts being black and gray. It has a cockpit section meant for one person but you could easily fit four or five. In the back their are two computer screens for police officers. On the sides you can see that it says police and the set number 4010 which you can find out more abo
 
 
 
 
ut on brickset.com.   

No comments:

Post a Comment