Sunday, December 6, 2015

2016 Lego Garbage Truck
This is the first 2016 Lego set that I have gotten. As you may have seen in the Lego store haul post that I did earlier today. This is set number 60118 and it has 248 pieces. I bought it for $19.99 and it has a price per part of 8.1 cents. Anyway lets get started with the build it comes with two garbage truck workers with fairly normal prints that we have seen in the past. The set comes with a lot of garbage to put in the truck. The main function in this set is if you have garbage in the front garbage can then you can pull a lever and it will dump it into the big storage part. It doesn't always work because sometimes a few pieces can fall out but it is still good. The front cab section only fits one mini fig so I guess they will just have to hold on tight. Anyway I think this is a great set and is a good car for any Lego city. That's it for now catch you later!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment