Sunday, December 27, 2015

2016 LEGO Star wars Resistance Battle pack
This is a 112 piece set and is sold for $12.99 on the Lego website. It is also set number 75131. This set has four mini figures that I believe are new prints and I have also never seen these helmets either. The main build is nice but I do not remember seeing it in Star Wars The Force Awakens. My favorite part about this set is the mounted gun on top but there is actually some thing that I don't like about it and that is that you can't point it strait with the mini fig holding on. Another thing that I don't like is that they put two yellow pieces in the back that easily could have been gray so in the end I give this set a 4/5 because of those two reasons. Check back tomorrow for another post or two!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment