Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Lego hospital MOC progress #2
Today I decided to do another post about my hospital. As you can see I have decided what to do with the two back rooms which I made into three. Lets start with the biggest room, the biggest room is a pharmacy it has a counter in front with a few bottles on it. In the back I made a main shelf with lots of bottles and a sign with the prices. Next to that I split a room in half and made a stair well and a little garden. On the other side of that wall I made a bathroom with smallest sink I have ever made. If you ever put two doors right next to each other you should do what I did and put jumpers down so the door won't interfere with the doorways. The final thing that I added was a big red cross on the middle made out of a lot of red 1x2 tiles. That's it for this MOC update check back tomorrow for more .







No comments:

Post a Comment