Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Lego city pier store MOC
Here is a MOC that I built for the previous Lego city that i had built before this blog. I decided to keep it built because I thought if I ever made a beach in my Lego city again I would use it. Anyway This is sort of a gift shop for my city but there is also a few other things inside it. But lets start out with the outside I tried to stick with a color scheme of green, Brown and tan and for the most part that worked out fine. In the front is were the pier would connect to the store I put a few jumper Plates to make it easier for minifigures to stand. You may also realize that the whole thing is held up by four stilts. On the inside there is a rack with pants hanging from it and mini mini figs on top of it. In corner there is a bin with some toy weapons. And finally there is a check out stand  on the other side. That's it for this post check back later for more!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment