Thursday, December 3, 2015

Lego 2014 camper van set review
Here is a slightly new Lego set that I have to review for all of you today. It is set number 60057 and has 195 pieces. It also sells for around $19.99. I am sorry that I do not have the mini figs for this set, that is because I got it a few months ago and they are probably in my big bin of Legos. Anyway lets get started with the review first of all the camper is a normal sized camper and is similar to ones Lego has made in the past. In the inside it has a drivers compartment that is connected to the main interior. Also in the drivers compartment is of course a cup of coffee. In the back there is a small table and a bed with a T.V next to it. The last thing is that on the top there is a spot for a canoe. That's it for this post check back soon for more. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment